Food Geometry [mrlovenstein]
There is penultimate truth in this imagery.
let's gif: pokemon sage - [2/?]
ALRIGHT LISTEN UP KIDS
EVERYBODY PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME RIGHT NOW ITS CALLED POKEMON SAGE AND ITS A FANMADE POKEMON PROJECT ON RPG MAKER
look at that town
its fucking beautiful right
thats where you live bro
what does this game not have
- there’s tons of racial diversity and the FIRST NON-WHITE POKEMON PROTAGONISTS LOOK
- over 200 totally original pokemon and theyre all beautiful look at this
- they also have amazing puns for names such as
- and my personal favorites
- and some are just plain awesome like
- its a fucking dragon viking ship how cool is that
- basically there is not a bad pokemon in this gen i dare you to find one
- did i mention that your rival IS AN OUTLAW WEARING A COOL ASS PONCHO AND HAT
- look at that guy how can you not like him
- the music is AMAZING and super catchy
- theres a lot of multicultural influences and mishmashing and basically its super awesome
- everything is original except basic item sprites
- it has the nostalgic feel of the good old pokemon and is made in the style of gen 3 but is so full of originality and surprises that you’ll be constantly amazed with this game
- just play it
the demo is out right now and the full game is in progress! come on lets show these guys that what theyre doing is a REALLY GREAT THING and that it NEEDS TO CONTINUE!
ive never even been this excited for a real pokemon game but as soon as i saw this i was blown away
please play this game
you will not regret it
This is Duolingo, a language-learning website/app that deserves some serious recognition. It offers over 10 languages for English speakers, as well as courses for non-English speakers around the world, and they’re in the process of adding more.
But wait, I don’t want to do any more schoolwork! Not to worry little one, Duolingo is actually more like a game. You can compete with friends, and earn “lingots” (which are basically Duolingo money) to buy power-ups, extra activities, and bonus skills - like Flirting.
I’m already taking a language, what do I need this for?
It’s not really a secret that most school language courses (in America, anyway) suck and only teach you to speak the language at about a third grader’s level. Which is why Duolingo is so freaking awesome.
Teachers can’t give every student individualized attention, but Duolingo can. If you’re not learning the way you want to or as much as you want to in the classroom, Duolingo is a really great resource. It’s easy, tailored to you, and really effective.
Duolingo tracks your progress and reminds you when you haven’t studied for a while or need a refresher on something. Already semi-fluent in a language? No problem, just take a shortcut to more advanced subjects or test out of the lesson.
The lessons start with the basics (he, she, hello, thank you, etc) and move up to harder stuff. Duolingo focuses on vocabulary first, so you can learn the language and then the grammar that goes with it - much simpler than the system most schools use. It also tracks the number of words you’ve learned and how well you know them.
And you don’t even have to write out the flashcards!
Duolingo is perfect for reviewing everything you forgot over the summer or giving you the extra help you need. And if you’re trying to learn a language on your own, it’s fantastic - you don’t have to create your own lessons. Whether you’re trying to learn your second, third, or fifth language, I seriously recommend Duolingo.
Okay, what else?
Duolingo also has discussion boards, where you can ask for help with a hard lesson, make new friends, watch for updates, and share your achievements.
Even better is the Immersion feature. It won’t send you to Spain or France, but it’s pretty awesome. Duolingo takes real articles from the internet, which users translate. You can translate articles from your native language into the language you’re learning or vice versa, which gives you more experience and makes the Internet more universal.
You can suggest new languages and track Duolingo’s progress in creating new courses. Bilinguals (older than 13) can help to create these courses. Duolingo has a long list of courses that can be contributed to, like Punjabi, Hebrew, and Vietnamese. Oh, and Dothraki, Klingon, Sindarin, and Esperanto.
And the best part? IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
If you love languages or just want to pass French class this year, USE DUOLINGO. Download the app and practice a language while you wait for the bus instead of playing Angry Birds!
Coolest app I’ve ever downloaded.
Coloring with Values helps me de-stress about coloring art, and hopefully it can do the same for you! I made a tutorial about stuff I’ve been practicing lately about coloring with values.
I will make a more advanced tutorial about coloring with values (the way I did for my portraits of Neptune, Scarlet, Sage, and Neo) but this one basically goes over the basics.
Materials: Monoprice 4x3” tablet, MyPaint 1.1, FireAlpaca 1.1.7 (for compiling the tutorial)
wahoo! so i made a theme based on this base code
its my first so it’s not that good and full of amateur coding and probably has 300 problems so i apologize o<-<
- 250 / 300 / 400 px posts
- dark / light theme colors
- 6 custom links
- a picture in the corner
- tiled / cover background
- change font family and size
- post and sidebar opacity
- you can move the sidebar too
- some colors like borders and text
- customize the 4 buttons! (the default is the one in the live prv)
- round edges / not
- show tags / not
- dropdown menu / not
requested!! its just some stuff ive learned idk dont trust me too much, i had the parts for this laying around for days and was too lazy to put text on it i also added a collage of some chests ive done last minute
‘Kiss Scene rough sketches - Drawing for Boys Love (Yaoi)‘ A 103 page book/CD rom with male/male kissing scenes, from many different angles, for artist drawing references.
Other art references like this can be found here:
I’m posting this earlier than I anticipated in light of recent events so we can all appreciate how this incredible man has shared with us his remarkable talent and humor over the years. He filled our lives with so much joy. RIP Robin Williams. You are deeply missed.
- Popeye - 1980
- The World According to Garp - 1982
- Moscow on the Hudson - 1984
- The Best of Times - 1986
- Club Paradise - 1986
- Seize the Day - 1986
- Good Morning, Vietnam - 1987
- The Adventures of Baron Munchausen - 1988
- Dead Poets Society - 1989
- Cadillac Man - 1990
- Awakenings - 1990
- Dead Again - 1991 Part 2
- Shakes the Clown - 1991
- The Fisher King - 1991
- Hook - 1991 Part 2
- FernGully: The Last Rainforest - 1992
- Aladdin - 1992
- Toys - 1992
- Mrs. Doubtfire - 1993
- Being Human - 1994
- Nine Months - 1995
- Jumanji - 1995
- The Birdcage - 1996
- Jack - 1996
- Aladdin and the King of Thieves - 1996
- Deconstructing Harry - 1997
- Flubber - 1997
- Good Will Hunting - 1997
- What Dreams May Come - 1998
- Patch Adams - 1998
- Jakob the Liar - 1999
- Bicentennial Man - 1999
- A. I. Artificial Intelligence - 2000
- One Hour Photo - 2002
- Death to Smoochy - 2002
- Insomnia - 2002
- The Final Cut - 2004
- Robots - 2005
- The Big White - 2005
- The Night Listener - 2006
- RV - 2006
- Man of the Year - 2006
- Happy Feet - 2006
- Night at the Museum - 2006
- License to Wed - 2007
- August Rush - 2007
- Shrink - 2009
- World’s Greatest Dad - 2009
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - 2009
- Old Dogs - 2009
- Happy Feet Two - 2009
- The Big Wedding - 2013
- Lee Daniels’ The Butler - 2013
- The Face of Love - 2013
- The Angriest Man in Brooklyn - 2014